Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NDQI survey-- got my results back

Oh if today was a day to quit!!! I should have turned and walked away while i had the chance to. I busted my ass helping the unit and what i get in return- SURVEY RESULTS THAT SUCK. of course i took it to heart. I feel sick to my stomach. More frustrated then ever. And not wanting to go back. I have had enough of everything right now. I need a serious break from these people that just drain me. The ones that complain non stop, the ones that whine about everything, claim the do everything and do nothing.

It was embarrassing today to care for a patient after a nurse i hired. A nurse i gave a  chance to. Every chance i give him, he throw a ball of disappointment right back in my face. Week in and week out. I am frustrated beyond belief. 

I am frustrated with everything i have still to do and nothing i can get done. It is getting harder and harder. Don't know if i have it in me to do this anymore.

Digg this