Wednesday, December 8, 2010

yeeowwza what a horrible last 24 hours.

Monday i was spent after a long weekend of working out long and hard in the gym Back to back spin classes followed by some weight training. I was exhausted. Tuesday, i headed downtown, got a coffee and started to get nauseated.  I thought it was the coffee on an empty stomach. As the day went on and i answered emails at lunch, my stomach was getting worse by the minute. I ended up walking out of the class 4 times to throw up and sit on the pot. It was nuts. I came home crawled in to bed and froze my ass off with PJ's, fleece and socks on. I took a zofran and my stomach stopped flipping but the spout on the bottom end was still open. This morning i took another zofran, still feeling weak, i stayed home. I went to Sam's club to pick up some stuff came home and sat in front of the computer. I still feel like i got hit by  a truck. I am exhausted. Next week, i am going to sit down and decide my plan for my half marathon and sprint tri this summer.



Digg this